Monday 17 November 2014

HELP HELP SOS Helpers for the fair

I know some of you are committed to other classes. However if you are not and find any spare time on the night please come over to the inflateable to relieve the 3 helpers we have. It will be much appreciated.

I only had 2 helpers offer from my note home yesterday, so if you are able to contribute 1 hr or even 30mins please put you name on the noticeboard outside the door or send a note in. No pick up or drop off helpers yet either. I have the bond for the pick up at Mitre 10 so see me if you can do this.

Im sure im speaking to the converted but this is a huge fundraiser, a massive undertaking by parents as volunteers. They need us all to do a little to help gain a lot. Please give your time if you can.

Thank you
Dionne

No comments:

Post a Comment